7539 Pheasant Run
Gaylord, MI 49735
- 3,200sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $1069.03/mo
Description for 7539 Pheasant Run, Gaylord, MI 49735
CUSTOM BUILT QUALITY HOME ON 4.3 ACRES. ENERGY EFFICIENT home features Master Suite with impressive walk in shower & walk in closet W/deck access off master. OPEN FLOOR PLAN, custom kitchen, beautiful flooring, 9 foot ceilings & CROWN MOLDING adds value to this lovely home. Walkout lower level is FULLY FINISHED including full KITCHEN, bath, 4th bedroom and large Family Room. Covered Porch, extensive decking & attached garage completes this home. Constructed with 6'' walls,spray cellulose insulation & energy rated windows equates to ENERGY savings. Why build? BUY at LESS THAN $90.00 P/foot!
- Property Type: A
- Total Bldg SqFt.: 3,200
- Year Built: 2008
- Lot Size Dimensions: 4.34 ACRES
- Acres: 4.34
- Frontage: Lake
- Waterfront: Shared-Private Access
- Lake/Rvr/Creek/Strm: Opal Lake
- In City Limits: No
- Garage Y/N: Yes
- Accessibility: 42 in =/+ Hallway,Covered Entrance
- Age: 6-10 Years Approx
- Mineral Rights: No
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- Rooms: Living Room Size: 16' x 16'
- Rooms: Living Room Level: 1st
- Rooms: Dining Room Size: 11' x 11'
- Rooms: Dining Room Level: 1st
- Rooms: Family Room Size: 35' x 25'
- Rooms: Family Room Level: lower
- Rooms: Kitchen Size: 12' x 11'
- Rooms: Kitchen Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bedroom 1 Size: 14' x 12'6''
- Rooms: Bedroom 1 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bedroom 2 Size: 12'10
- Rooms: Bedroom 2 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bedroom 3 Size: 12'10
- Rooms: Bedroom 3 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bedroom 4 Size: 11' x 10'
- Rooms: Bedroom 4 Level: lower
- Rooms: Bath 1 Type: 3/4
- Rooms: Bath 1 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bath 1 Size: 12' x 9'6
- Rooms: Bath 2 Type: Full
- Rooms: Bath 2 Level: 1st
- Rooms: Bath 2 Size: 10'5 x 5'
- Rooms: Bath 3 Type: 3/4
- Rooms: Bath 3 Level: Lower
- Rooms: Bath 3 Size: 9'6 x 7'6
- Rooms: Utility Room Size: 14' x 7'
- Rooms: Utility Room Level: lower
- Rooms: Room Description 1: Walk in closet
- Rooms: Room 1 Size: 9'6
- Rooms: Room 1 Level: 1st
- Basement Specifics: Basement Size: 1,600
- Basement Specifics: Percentage: 90
- Appliances & Equipmt: Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Basement Specifics: Full,Full-Finished,Walkout
- Foundation: Basement
- Interior Features: Doorwall,Hardwood Floors,Smoke Detector,Tile Floor,Walk - In Closet
- Laundry: Main Level
- Other Rooms: Family Room,Master Suite,Mud Room
- Garage Type: Attached/UN
- Garage Size: 24' x 26'
- Amount of Frontage: Shared/Private
- Exterior: Shingles,Stone,Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Cable TV,Deck,Hot Tub,Landscaped,Patio/Porch,Sprinkler System
- Road: Maintained,Paved
- Water: Age: 2,008
- Sewer: Age: 2,008
- Heating/Air: Central Air,Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Well
- Taxes and Possession: Homestead: Yes
- Taxes and Possession: Possession: Negotiable
- Taxes and Possession: Association Dues: Yes
- Taxes and Possession: Assoc Dues: 1200. p/yr
- Branded Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/Jn-d9ZtHqt4
- UnBranded Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/Jn-d9ZtHqt4
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7539 Pheasant Run, Gaylord, MI 49735
Old State rd to Pheasant Run OR Michaywe dr to Pheasant Run
The listing information for 7539 Pheasant Run, Gaylord, MI 49735 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - Gaylord
Get Financing for 7539 Pheasant Run, Gaylord, MI 49735
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Premier's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Premier, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 08/22/2017 at 10:06am